3M Scotchkote 134 FBE
£489.89 / 30KG
Please get in touch for discount on request.
Export & UK Delivery
3M Scotchkote 134 FBE is a one-part, heat curable, thermosetting epoxy coating designed for corrosion protection of metal. The epoxy is applied to preheated steel as a dry powder which melts and cures to a uniform coating thickness. This bonding process provides excellent adhesion. It is resistant to wastewater, corrosive soils, hydrocarbons, harsh chemicals and sea water. Its powder properties allow easy manual or automatic application by electrostatic or air-spray equipment.
3M Scotchkote 134 FBE, when properly applied to a nominal thickness of 15 mils, should perform in a satisfactory manner on pipelines operating between -73°C to 95°C. For temperatures reaching 110°C, thicker coatings greater than 30 mils, may improve the service capability.
- No primer required for most applications
- Particularly suitable for electrostatic or air-spray application
- Long gel time allows application on large or complex articles
- Protects over wide temperature range
- Especially useful for coating pipe interiors
- Will not sag, cold flow or become soft in storage