3M Scotchkote 323+ Brush Grade
Stock Item - Order before 12PM for next day* delivery
Please Get in touch for discount on request.
Export & UK Delivery
A two-part system designed to help protect steel pipes and other metal surfaces from the harsh effects of corrosion. It is a VOC free, high build epoxy coating, that has excellent adhesion and can be applied to a substrate as cold as 5°C.
- 100% solids
- Resistant to damage from acids in pH range 2-14
- Resistant to hydrocarbons (crude oil, motor oils, gasoline)
- Applicable by cartridge, brush, roller, HSS or plural component spray
Please read the data sheet for more information.
- As a patch material with 3M Scotchkote Fusion-Bonded Epoxy Coatings
- As a girthweld coating
- As an internal lining
- As a standalone coating for pipe rehabilitation
- 50ML Cartridges
- 450ML Cartridges
- 1L Kit
- 3L Kit
- Approx. 0.7M² per KG per MM
- Spray Grade: Approx. 90 Minutes at 25°C
- Brush Grade: Approx. 180 Minutes at 25°C
Things we think you might like…