3M Scotchkote EA4 2217 Epoxy Coating
Made-to-Order Item - expected lead time is 8-10 weeks.
Please Get in touch for stock availability.
Export & UK Delivery
3M Scotchkote EA4 2217 Epoxy Coating has been specifically developed as an internal lining of tanks and pipelines holding and transporting aviation fuel and other refined petroleum products. It combines good application characteristics with excellent corrosion protection and chemical resistance. The cured coating is designed to withstand pigging operations in service and offer very significant long-term advantages in product pumping costs.
3M Scotchkote EA4 2217 is recognised worldwide as one of the standard coatings for aviation fuel lines, and is approved by Air BP for coating aviation fuel lines.
Excellent adhesion to both blast cleaned and mechanically scraped surfaces
- Excellent corrosion resistance even under aggressive immersion conditions
- Virtually unaffected by crude oil, mixtures, petrochemical products and most industrial chemicals.
- Suitable for use up to 100°C in dry service conditions
Please read the data sheet for more information.
- Approx. 5M² per L at 110µ
- Touch Dry: Approx. 2 Hours at 20°C
- Full Cure: Approx. 7 Days at 20°C
Things we think you might like…